How is Laser used in Dentistry?
Lasers are being used in dental treatments since the 1990s. They are safe and very effective to use in a wide array of dental treatments.
Lasers have revolutionized multiple industries, and oral care is no exception.
Laser Tooth Whitening procedures
Lasers were developed for teeth whitening in response to consumer complaints that traditional bleaching was too painful and resulted in inflammation. Lasers, on the other hand, can be focused on a very specific area to avoid these effects.
How is Laser beneficial?
There are a lot of benefits of Laser treatments:
- Laser allows a more relaxed dental treatment whereby no anesthesia needs to be administered and lesser time being consumed during the process
- Laser treatments are cutting edge and precise
- Laser treatment has lesser healing time and can remove bacteria and symptoms more quickly and effectively then traditional treatments
- It can control bleeding during surgery
- Laser causes less loss of blood as compared to other dental therapies
Is Laser safe?
At our dental clinic and practice we have professional Dental laser experts who are experienced in their fields and conduct laser treatments in accordance with accepted clinical practices and standards. However, after surgery, you need to put on special eye glasses to avoid any direct or prolonged exposure to the sun rays.
If you are not comfortable with the process or have any queries, please feel fee to discuss it with our laser experts and they will explain everything in detail until you are satisfied.