About Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is the removal of body hair using the latest laser technology. Hair can grow all over the human body; some is fine and barely noticeable, whilst other areas have thicker, more prominent hair. If that thicker hair is found in unwanted places or is excessive, this can be intensely distressing for many people.
Laser hair removal works by targeting the hair follicle with laser light. This energy damages and then destroys the hair follicle, meaning that it can no longer produce hair. Our laser delivers an intense beam of light, which is absorbed by the hair follicle whilst the surrounding tissue and skin remains unaffected.
The popularity of laser hair removal has increased rapidly and is overtaking more traditional methods such as waxing and shaving. We are also seeing more men undertaking the procedure – one of the key benefits particularly enjoyed by men is that it is a permanent hair removal method
Step-by-Step Guide to your EGO experience
- Book your FREE consultation (simply fill in the form).
- Consultation and Patch Test. Upon arrival at EGO, you will be seen by one of our experienced team who will carry out an assessment of your skin and hair to confirm that you are suitable for laser hair removal followed by a patch test. We can then answer all your questions and discuss treatment and price plans accordingly to your chosen body area and individual requirements.
- After 48 hours you can begin your first treatment.
- Before your first treatment, you will need to shave the area that will be treated UNLESS you are receiving facial laser hair removal.
- If you have recently waxed, plucked or threaded your hair you will need to wait at least 2-3 weeks before your patch test.
- Treatment times. We treat face and body hair differently as it can be the case that facial hair is more hormonal.
- Body Hair – 6-8 weeks between treatments
- Facial Hair – 4-6 weeks between treatments
Why choose the Soprano Titanium Hair Removal System?
- It’s safe
- It won’t hurt – treatment is painless with Soprano’s innovative cooling technology
- It works for any skin type
Areas that can be treated:
- Intimate areas
Won’t my hair grow back more quickly? Just a few treatments and you’re probably done for good!
To get in touch, please call us on 020 7222 5902 or fill in the form to your left.
Why Choose EGO?
- Experienced provider of laser treatments
- Appropriate medical setting for procedures
- Treatment performed by a trained clinician
- CQC registered
- Best and convenient location in London