At EGO Dental Clinic we have been doing everything we can to keep the practice open, whilst ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of our patients and team members.
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement and due to the evolving situation with the Corona Virus outbreak and following the guidelines issued by the UK Government and Public Health England and taking into account other Government advice, we have unfortunately taken the difficult decision to cease providing our normal dental services. Hence, as of Friday 20th of March , EGO Dental Clinic and EGO Health and Beauty will be closed We will only be providing emergency services triaged over the phone and FREE WhatsApp virtual consultation call
For 24/7 serious dental emergencies please call the NHS line 111
Serious emergencies include:
- Facial swelling extending to eye or neck
- Bleeding due to trauma
- Tooth broken and causing pain, or tooth fallen out
- Significant toothache preventing sleep, eating, associated with significant swelling, or fever that cannot be managed with painkillers
Seek A&E for:
- Facial swelling affecting vision or breathing, preventing mouth opening more than 2 fingers width
- Trauma causing loss of consciousness, double vision or vomiting.
Non-Urgent (may need to wait)
- Loose or lost crowns, bridges or veneers
- broken, rubbing or loose denture
- bleeding gums
- broken, loose or lost fillings
- chipped teeth with no pain
- loose orthodontic wire/braces
We will continue to use robust infection control procedures, wiping down surfaces between patients with extra vigilance to include door handles and other higher risk areas, whilst using appropriate PPE.
For those of you who are on our dental dental scheme, we will still see you for any dental emergencies and we appreciate your loyalty and continued support.
We want to let you, our dear patients, know that we are here for you to offer any service that you might need in these difficult times and we will try to be available for you as much as the guidelines and current rules allow us.
Hopefully we will get through this difficult situation soon and our lives can go back to normal and we can continue to see you all for future visits. We will infrom you as soon as we are back to normal services again.
In the meantime, stay safe, stay healthy and protect your loved ones.
Dr. Charlie Attariani
Dr. Golnar Hassirian